Ill Fated Fables

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An engaging community of writers, gamers, role-players and fans of D&D, Anime, Fantasy, or Science Fiction.

...Welcome to Ill Fated Fables. We are currently under construction. We are looking into why signatures aren't working... ...Be sure to read the News and Announcements section and keep updated!...
Ill Fated Hearts: Check back to see information on the setting soon. IFH's first RP thread will be up soon.
DnD: Forums are now operational! Post your characters and start discussing a campaign!
Mizuki is having computer issues. He will be able to post a character in the DnD section soon, and will verify your characters when he does.

2 posters

Spiral Staircase

Kenshin1989
    Kenshin1989

Location : The Place where they carried on that dudes wayward son

Spiral Staircase Empty Spiral Staircase

Post  Kenshin1989 Fri Nov 25, 2011 12:18 am

So you know that song "2112" from Rush? I would like to start a campaign soon that you are exploring through the world that was described in "Spiral Stairs" motion in the song. It leaves a lot i believe in terms of RP, to be done so i think i want to start on something like that.
    Red Oblivion
    Red Oblivion
    Admin

Spiral Staircase Empty Re: Spiral Staircase

Post  Red Oblivion Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 pm

I'd... have to listen to it again. Maybe you could embed a Youtube video of it?
    Kenshin1989
    Kenshin1989

Location : The Place where they carried on that dudes wayward son

Post  Kenshin1989 Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:22 am

so scratch that idea, well kinda,
    I am thinking of people having to defend a city, but the only enterance is up a spiral staircase where they will fight 100 waves

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:29 pm