Ill Fated Fables

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An engaging community of writers, gamers, role-players and fans of D&D, Anime, Fantasy, or Science Fiction.

...Welcome to Ill Fated Fables. We are currently under construction. We are looking into why signatures aren't working... ...Be sure to read the News and Announcements section and keep updated!...
Ill Fated Hearts: Check back to see information on the setting soon. IFH's first RP thread will be up soon.
DnD: Forums are now operational! Post your characters and start discussing a campaign!
Mizuki is having computer issues. He will be able to post a character in the DnD section soon, and will verify your characters when he does.

2 posters

Tower Wars: Rise of the Forgotten. (Sign up & OOC)

Mizuki_Stone
    Mizuki_Stone
    Admin

Tower Wars: Rise of the Forgotten.  (Sign up & OOC) Empty Tower Wars: Rise of the Forgotten. (Sign up & OOC)

Post  Mizuki_Stone Wed Nov 30, 2011 7:41 pm

Tower Wars: Rise of the Forgotten.

Things had been relatively peaceful for the Empire of Bearn. over five hundred years have passed since the reunification wars, had raged, and over four hundred since the dragon king Dronilnr'Di'Martivir, had slipped to rest. Leaving the Line of Von Brenna to act as Stewards of the nation. A capable, noble line of warriors and scholars.

However, it seams the peace of Bearn maybe coming to an end. Reports of distant settlements disappearing in the west have come to the capital.

Lady Steward Anne-Marie Von Brenna has sent forth her official investigators, and issued public reward for any information on the disappearances of her charges.

Part one of 'Tower Wars' Extended Campaign, suitable starting level 8-12. Maximum characters to Poster: 3, Maximum Party: Unlimited.

Please remember to mark distinction between any different characters in play.
    Kenshin1989
    Kenshin1989

Location : The Place where they carried on that dudes wayward son

Tower Wars: Rise of the Forgotten.  (Sign up & OOC) Empty Re: Tower Wars: Rise of the Forgotten. (Sign up & OOC)

Post  Kenshin1989 Wed Nov 30, 2011 8:41 pm

Zaj and I are in man
    Mizuki_Stone
    Mizuki_Stone
    Admin

Tower Wars: Rise of the Forgotten.  (Sign up & OOC) Empty Re: Tower Wars: Rise of the Forgotten. (Sign up & OOC)

Post  Mizuki_Stone Sun Dec 04, 2011 4:57 pm

Doesn't look like anyone else is signing in for this yet... Right this is going to have to be an NPC heavy RP then. (sigh) I'll see what items I can chuck your way to minimize that as much as I can.

Right, Both of you are wilderness types, would you be OK with a official summoning, or would your characters refuse such things by nature?
    Kenshin1989
    Kenshin1989

Post  Kenshin1989 Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:31 pm

i may be going with my samurai i have. I've been playing a ranger for a decade. perhaps that will be more fun as well.
    Mizuki_Stone
    Mizuki_Stone
    Admin

Post  Mizuki_Stone Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:19 am

I feel for you. I only recently branched into Warlocks myself (they can be a lot of fun!)

OK I'm going to pool one or two more groups for players, but if I can't snag anyone by the end of the week I'll start it up...
    Kenshin1989
    Kenshin1989

Post  Kenshin1989 Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:29 pm

sounds solid. ill post my samurai soon

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:14 pm