Ill Fated Fables

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An engaging community of writers, gamers, role-players and fans of D&D, Anime, Fantasy, or Science Fiction.

...Welcome to Ill Fated Fables. We are currently under construction. We are looking into why signatures aren't working... ...Be sure to read the News and Announcements section and keep updated!...
Ill Fated Hearts: Check back to see information on the setting soon. IFH's first RP thread will be up soon.
DnD: Forums are now operational! Post your characters and start discussing a campaign!
Mizuki is having computer issues. He will be able to post a character in the DnD section soon, and will verify your characters when he does.

2 posters

Skyrim Review

Kenshin1989
    Kenshin1989

Location : The Place where they carried on that dudes wayward son

Skyrim Review Empty Skyrim Review

Post  Kenshin1989 Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:23 pm

Elder Scrolls' Skyrim

What a game. I mean it makes a hardcore gamer go crazy on how epic it is. You get everything you want in a good RP. You can quest, smith your own stuff, kill everyone, and have a hot chick that follows you around! Skyrim is a 9.5/10 in my book! My only issue is...WHY DID IT TAKE SOOOOO LONG!
    Red Oblivion
    Red Oblivion
    Admin

Skyrim Review Empty Re: Skyrim Review

Post  Red Oblivion Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:27 pm

Lol, why did what take so long? the release? The game itself? I hear it's got an obscene amount of playtime on the main story alone.

PS: I don't mind spoilers! I can't wait to get my hands on that game.
    Kenshin1989
    Kenshin1989

Location : The Place where they carried on that dudes wayward son

Post  Kenshin1989 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:07 pm

idk why it took so long! and im almost 70 hours in and i still have 60+ quests to get to. and the fact you have to kill dragons that randomly appear just make the entire game shine

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Sep 27, 2024 6:13 pm