Ill Fated Fables

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An engaging community of writers, gamers, role-players and fans of D&D, Anime, Fantasy, or Science Fiction.

...Welcome to Ill Fated Fables. We are currently under construction. We are looking into why signatures aren't working... ...Be sure to read the News and Announcements section and keep updated!...
Ill Fated Hearts: Check back to see information on the setting soon. IFH's first RP thread will be up soon.
DnD: Forums are now operational! Post your characters and start discussing a campaign!
Mizuki is having computer issues. He will be able to post a character in the DnD section soon, and will verify your characters when he does.

2 posters

What Kind of Game-Worlds/RPs are you guys interested in?

Red Oblivion
    Red Oblivion
    Admin

What Kind of Game-Worlds/RPs are you guys interested in? Empty What Kind of Game-Worlds/RPs are you guys interested in?

Post  Red Oblivion Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Just wondering, I mean I've got ideas, but I want to hear what some of you want to do. I know some of you've got great story ideas. Let's hear 'em.
    Kenshin1989
    Kenshin1989

Location : The Place where they carried on that dudes wayward son

What Kind of Game-Worlds/RPs are you guys interested in? Empty Re: What Kind of Game-Worlds/RPs are you guys interested in?

Post  Kenshin1989 Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:08 pm

i think an rp that we can smoothly transition both past present and future worlds into one free flowing setting would be epic
    Red Oblivion
    Red Oblivion
    Admin

What Kind of Game-Worlds/RPs are you guys interested in? Empty Re: What Kind of Game-Worlds/RPs are you guys interested in?

Post  Red Oblivion Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:14 am

Like technologies/fashions/mannerisms, or actual timelines? Ill Fated Hearts (When it's running) Is set in it's own world and is kind of a blend of past present and future in that way.
    Kenshin1989
    Kenshin1989

Location : The Place where they carried on that dudes wayward son

Post  Kenshin1989 Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:45 pm

I think there should be a a forum topic and sub forums for the different worlds and you can use portals to go from one "world" that would be one time period to another that has similar people and towns just in a different time. but the tech would be similar

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Sep 28, 2024 8:39 pm